Access to the Human Neuroscience Platform Research Days lectures
Time: October 3rd and 4th, 2022
Monday, October 3rd: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, October 4th: 9.15 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
- 17 scientific presentations by local experts in the field of neuroscience
- 2 keynotes lectures on 7 Tesla MRI and MEG in Neuroscience
- Lunch and Dinner on October the 3rd, Lunch on October the 4th
- Free coffee through the days
Warning: A separate registration is required for the Hands-on sessions happening on October 4th with limited spots.
Hands-on session #1: REGISTER HERE
- 7 Tesla MRI
- Virtual reality combined with MRI
- Brain-Computer Interface (BCI)
- Clinical and Sleep Research Unit (CSRU)
Hands-on session #2: REGISTER HERE
- Concurrent TMS-fMRI
- Virtual Reality + Psychophysiology
- EEG + TACS